Monday, September 16, 2013

Changes

Life has been a whirlwind here the past few weeks.

Maybe some of you have picked up on what my silence usually means.

When I don't write, a lot is happening.

It just takes me a few minutes days/weeks to process it all before I can write.  

Maybe I'll write about the past few weeks in detail, but for today I'm too tired to write it all out so I'll give a brief update.

***
Last November I applied for a position at a local hospital system.

A few weeks ago they called for an interview.

The interview went great.

Great as in she said pending me passing my physical, I was hired.

Problem was that they only have orientation once a  month and the next orientation was in 10 days.

Could I do it, she asked?

Yep. You bet.

The next week was a rushed physical, picture for my badge, and lots of paperwork.

I started the following Monday.

That was last week.

Today was my second day on the floor in training.

I love it.  Its completely my speed.

I'll be doing a hundred different things.  All at the same time.

***

I'll leave it at that for now.

There is so much more I need to write about.

There are so many changes in my life right now.

I still need to process them and figure out the right way to write them.


No comments:

Post a Comment