Monday, June 6, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...Two in One

I missed last week's favorite things post.

So this weeks post will have two weeks full of favorite things!

My baby graduated preschool! 
It is bittersweet to think that I won't have anymore children in pre-school.
  I'm thankful they are growing. and maturing. 
But its going oh so fast.





We have had so much rain... 


But oh do we love to play in it!


I almost didn't add this as 'one of my favorite things'
'Cause at the time. It wasn't. Notsomuch.
In fact.
I screamed.
A lot.
(Just ask my kids)

 But now?
It's kinda cute.
Just don't tell my kids.
K?
'Cause if they did it again?
I'd scream.
Again.


I love.love. taking pictures of my flowers after a rain shower.
I love how each and every droplet is so unique and beautiful.
How every petal is paper thin...
and yet held up through the downpour of rain.



And the sky?
The deep blue of the sky?
Gorgeous!



Summer Days are finally here.
And with them is laundry dried in the breeze.
There is no better way to end your day
 than to kneel down by a bed
 that has fresh linens that had been sun kissed. 
The whole room scented with an aroma
 that could never be captured in a bottle.

One last favorite.



Life doesn't get much better than this....

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful! I love the flower shots. Thats a talent, for sure. I cant believe how much your daughter looks like Kelly when she was younger. :)

    ReplyDelete