Sunday, January 8, 2012

Update

I'm still here.

I have had so much to write about.

Many times I would say to myself or have others say to me "Wow. That's a hippo" (Word meaning must blog about that!)

As we can see I haven't written about any of them.  I have some excuses.  Only one, maybe two, are legit.  Then again, I only have two excuses...so you be the judge. 

Number One.  My Internet.  Lately my internet has been acting up.  Sometimes out of the blue it kicks me off and I can't log on.  There have been a few times that I was in the middle of blogging and it kicked me off and wouldn't let me back on.  But that only happened a few times in the past two months...so that excuse isn't really legit.

Number Two.  If you don't have something nice to say~don't say anything.  Especially online :o)  Which is a good thought to follow.  The past few months have been stressful and discouraging.  But not all of it...I had some really funny things to write about.  And many wonderful things to write about.  So that excuse isn't really legit.

Now that I am left with no excuse I can only say this "I was tired, stressed, overwhelmed, depressed, negative, grouchy, but mostly just tired. 

I would still like to write about those funny and wonderful things.  So there may be a story from a walk through an orchard in the fall, a freak snowstorm adventure, my car story and of course tales from Christmas.  They may be mixed up in order or possibly I'll do them in chronological order...backwards. Either way, I hope you enjoy hearing of my adventures from the past two months. 

I've missed blogging... I've missed venting and sharing and laughing through it.  Tonight (after a very discouraging weekend) I read through all of my previous posts.  I could see in my own stories how God has carried me through so many storms in the past year.  It reminded me that He is good and faithful.  So even if no one else ever reads this.  No one else ever is encouraged. No one else ever laughs at my adventures, my hippos can at least come back as a reminder to myself that God is good.

My update is that I am still here.  Literally. Still stuck here in Ohio.  I have not yet been released by God to move, yet.  But I feel in my heart...and I could be wrong...that the time is coming near.  Events have taken place that are telling me my time is coming.  Or at least I hope.  I still have a few loose ends that need tied up by God before I can go.  I need to figure out if I am to wait. Or if I am to leap. Trusting that He will provide every step of the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment