Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Your prayers did this:

Your prayers did this:
 
 
 
 
The house 'closed' today.  I came home for a quick lunch break and found the 'Sale Pending' sign had been changed to 'SOLD'.
 
Wonderfully exciting and yet a twinge of sadness.
 
I've been ready for this moment for two years, yet I was shocked when I saw it. 
 
I'm ready for this.  It's what I've been hoping and praying for.  But the feelings of 'this isn't my home anymore' are hard to comprehend.
 
I'm packing like crazy (have to be out in a week + two days).
 

My mind is reeling with trying to process my feelings.  I am super excited for this...like 'five year old child on Christmas morning' excited. 

But I'm nervous. 

I'm getting ready to take a huge leap of faith and am trusting that God's arms are big enough to catch us.

No comments:

Post a Comment