Monday, May 23, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things II

I have said this before, and I'll say it again. There is something special about nieces (nephews too, I'm sure...I just don't have any).

Especially since these nieces are my sister's daughters.

A sister's daughter is a tiny bit like your own girlie.

My older sister has three girlies. Each one two years older than the other.

Molly is my special Molly. I wanted Rhianna to be 'Mollie' but I didn't get what I wanted. Two years later, Kurt and Kelly had their first girl, and I finally got my Molly. I love her grin when I tell her how excited I was to finally get my Molly.

Molly is a not only a cousin to my girlie, but a sweet little friend to her too. She is smart as a whip and sweet as a gum drop. My prayer for Molly is that she will use her strength of intelligence to teach the world about Jesus.

Bethany, girlie #2, is a character. She marches to the beat of her own drum. (One that I can relate to) We are both child/girl #2 in the family lineup. My prayer for her is that she can always feel freedom in her silly personality. And that she can laugh and giggle her way through life, praising God the whole time.

Annie looks so much like I did at her age. So much that when she saw a picture of me at 2 years old, she said "Me".

I am her Auntie JuJu and I love it.

There is nothing more precious then to see her running to me yelling "JuJu~JuJu" with outstretched arms. Makes.my.day. And when I found out she screamed for me the whole ride home after leaving my house? Yea. I loved it.


Kya is the last little girlie of this trio of girls. She has the sweetest nature. Always smiling, always cooing, always~always happy. I can't wait to watch her grow up into a little lady of her own. My prayer for her is that she will always be cheerful, an encourager, a sweetheart. That she will still use her smile to make others happy.



These girlies are a few of my favorite things...

I pray that the Lord will guide their footsteps. Every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment