Wednesday, August 15, 2012

6

1
2
3
4
5
6

Isn't that long. 

When it comes to days, weeks, or months.

The next 6 weeks are going to be interesting here.

In all honesty, I'm not quite sure how they will be managed.

I can't wait to tell you what all is going on.

All good.

But equally stressful.

I was doing okay with it.

Until everything that will be going on in the next 6 weeks hit me.

Then my stomach ache returned.

I pretend that I'm not worried.

I am pretty good at looking like it doesn't bother me.

I'm pretty good at convincing myself it doesn't bother me.

But I just cannot convince my stomach that there is nothing to worry about.

I wish I could pour it all out.  For writing helps.  But there is not one aspect of my next 6 weeks I can share...quite yet. 

As things happen and as they begin to unravel, I will share.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there....we are praying for you. Wish I lived closer to be able to help you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandi! Just pray...even if you lived closer there isn't anything else that could be done. I'm living it and can't control ONE piece of what is going on.
      You are already doing something ('K, 2 things...praying being one)that I NEED. You are planning a fabulous Christmas party that will be on the heels of this stressful time. THAT is what I need~something to look forward to!

      Delete