Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Low-Fat Frappe

If you know me at all, you know that I almost always have an iced coffee in hand.

Somedays an extra special treat is necessary. 

Enter the Frappe.

You will need:

  • Frozen Coffee Cubes (I keep them in the freezer to keep my daily iced coffee cold but not watery).
  • Chilled coffee (There is ALWAYS a pitcher of chilled coffee in my fridge)
  • Flavored Creamer (I used Sugar-Free.  Less fat and lower calories than fat-free and tastes just as yummy!)
  • Blender

Coffee cubes and chilled coffee in blender

Add cream.


Blend until a slushie like consistency adding cubes if necessary.



Pour into a pretty cup...it makes it more enjoyable :o)



If having a really stressful day, feel free to add whipped topping....
adds calories but is sometimes a necessity!

No comments:

Post a Comment