Monday, June 17, 2013

4 Seasons {Family Photos, 3 down, 1 to go}

It started with a trip to Rocky Neck in June of 2010 for a photo shoot at my favorite place.




I had them done as a gift to myself for my 30th.

And to prove to myself that we were okay.  It was 10 months into my journey of being a single-mom and I needed something tangible in my hands to see that we were okay.

***

Fast forward to October 2011. 

I had been working at an orchard and I can't think of a more beautiful place than to have family pictures taken.


 


***
This spring I worked out in the orchard and I noticed the blossoms were extra beautiful this year.  We hadn't had pictures of all of us taken in over a year so I thought this would be a great opportunity. 
















***
I'm going to wait until Winter '14/'15 and do a shoot in the snow to complete the 4 seasons family photo collection.  It seems so far away into the future, but will be here before I know it. 

JUNE 2010


OCTOBER 2011
 
 


                                                                                         MAY 2013

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment