Monday, June 3, 2013

Answers

You guys are incredible.

If I pull this interview off without making a complete fool of myself it will only be because of YOU!

Thanks for pointing out its most likely a lunch interview and NOT to order BBQ chicken wings.

Thanks for pointing out that I need to list a weakness and how I compensate for it, not simply how I make it a strength.

Thanks for reminding me to use a napkin and chew with my mouth closed  (if it is a lunch interview)

Thank you for reminding me that I'm determined to succeed.

Thank you for reminding me that I am strong.

Thank you for assuring me God does want good for me.

**

If you think of it, can you pray for me Thursday morning? 

Even before, I'm sure God won't forget Thursday if you happen to pray Wednesday.

Pray I won't trip or say something totally ridiculous.

Pray HIS will be done.

Pray that if HIS will is not this job that I won't be devastated, mad, irritated, irrational, and angry.

Thanks guys...you're the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment