Friday, June 7, 2013

My brain is oatmeal...

This week has pushed me to the extreme mentally. 

My brain resembles a bowl of cold oatmeal.

And is basically as effective as a cold bowl of oatmeal.

***

Wednesday I drove the 9 hours east.

Thursday morning I had a networking meeting that ended up into meeting a second person who then later that evening asked me back in to meet with a few more people the next day.

Thursday afternoon I had an interview that was very demanding and tough.

This morning I had a face to face interview at 9.  One at 10.  Phone interview at 11.

Emailing in between to other contacts.

I have other phone interviews to come and possibly will need to come back for more face to face interviews in the next week or so.

It has been an amazing experience and I'm so excited for the opportunities ahead.

I am trying to be realistic and realize that this could all come crashing down around me.  That seems to happen to me frequently.

But I am going to stay positive and continue to work at this.

I'm so excited that I have to pinch myself to remind me that this is real.

I'm realizing that God DOES have good in store for me after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment