Sunday, June 9, 2013

What's the next step?

Had a great weekend.

It was exactly what I needed.

Much more than just the interviews that I had.

I was refreshed and restored and enjoyed my time being 'home'.

Wonderful to the people who are like my family.

Can't wait to be here for good.

***

Friday ended on a very good note.

Nothing written in stone.

But thing are definitely moving in the right direction.

I have two high-up employees working on getting me in.

I have the 'stamp of approval' from the HR recruiter.

As far as I understand its a matter of logistics and getting me into a position that would allow me to excel. 

It appears to be just a matter of time.

***

I'm doing my best to stay realistic.

I don't want to be negative and always expect the worst.

Reality is, the bottom could fall out of this and the job contract won't go through.

Reality is, this process could take months.

I'm trying to stay positive and trust that God's timing is really all that matters.

But I know one thing. 

If this job contract goes through it will be worth all the time I waited.

Just waiting to hear the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment