Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Funny Dreams

I woke up yesterday morning with a headache and clenched jaw.

This might have something to do with it:

I was in a large conference room with a panel of interviewers.  In the corner was a small couch in which I was laying down on, while still in my jammies and fluffy bunny slippers. {Which is hilarious because I don't wear or own a pair of slippers let alone bunny slippers.}  Sitting at the table (looking professional) was the other candidate for the position.  Apparently we were to have a debate to see who would 'win' the job.  

I sleepily answered each question.  Knowing I had no chance against this woman.  

Especially after my kids appeared in the room and started bickering.  

The managers asked me if I would consider actually getting off the couch and joining them at the table.  I sleepily agreed. 

As I stumbled to the table, the other candidate made fun of me and mocked me.  (Who wouldn't???  I was at an interview in pajamas and bunny slippers with my three fussy kids!!) 

The panel of judges told her to be quiet.  That she just lost out on the job because 'they don't like mean people to work there and apparently I have a sense of humor for showing up dressed like that and they like people who are likable.'    

Then, thankfully, I woke up.

Anyone care to decipher the meaning behind this dream?  There is the obvious I'm nervous about the interviews.

But,  BUNNY SLIPPERS??

Where do they fit into the picture?    

No comments:

Post a Comment