Sunday, July 7, 2013

Indoor S'mores

Indoor, oven baked, not-so-messy S'mores.  

My kind of fun. 

***

A friend and I swapped kids.  I got the girls.  She got the boys.  

I definitely had the better end of the deal. 

For a fun girlie treat, we made indoor S'mores. 

These are entirely too fancy for the messy boys. 

***

Put the giant marshmallow on a graham square.  Perfect job for little fingers. 

I used the broil setting on my oven toaster.
Worked great and my apartment didn't heat up from the big oven :-)

Toasted...time for the chocolate. 

You can add a square of chocolate or a Hershey's Kiss.  

This part was a little warm for little fingers, so I did most of them. 

All done.  It only took about 5 minutes from start to finish.


I am not a fan of S'mores.  
(*gasp* I know...I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't like them.)

I did eat one little bite and they weren't terrible...for S'mores :-)

I think the girls thoroughly enjoyed them!  




No comments:

Post a Comment