Tuesday, July 30, 2013

She wore heels

Yesterday was the big day.

I had 3 interviews scheduled in the morning, which actually turned into 4.

They went great.   When I look back, I realize that these were almost easy interviews.

 Everyone I spoke with was so incredibly kind and the conversations just flowed.

Things are moving in a very positive direction.

***

I did want to let everyone know that I wore heels to the interview.

A classy, low, square heel.

No bunny slippers.

Partly because I don't own any.

Mostly because...

Well....you know.
I would like to send a great big 'thank-you' to the kind family at church who pulled up next to me in the parking lot and offered to get me a pair of bunny-slippers for the next morning if I needed them.

That offer was deeply appreciated.

And I would have considered accepting the offer, but the interview outfit I had packed just didn't go with bunny slippers.

Maybe next time?

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it went well and that you wore heels, not bunny slippers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) It was a very kind family who offered the slippers. :-) :-) :-) I think you know this family fairly well.
      I cannot wait to get to know this family even better...a family that has a great sense of humor, much like my own!

      Delete