Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Troy Boy ~ #8

I'm so excited!

Troy Boy can finally fit into his #8 tie dye onesie.

***

Remember this post about tie dying shirts for my mom for Christmas? The one where we put the grandkids' names on the back of the dyed shirt and the number/order they are a grandchild?

I made a little onesie with an '8' on the back for the Gasser baby who was due in early January.

***
Yesterday was the first day of swimming lessons.

Kelly came for her girls and Troy showed up looking quite handsome in this:

He must have known that I made it for him because he laughed and talked to me for a little bit before snuggling up and going to sleep in my arms.

Love that boy.

***
I think the tie-dyed numbered tees should become a Christmas tradition project for the cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment